Recent Posts: M Thomas Apple Author Page
The samples were extremely hydrophobic, and repelled water as if it were the most disgusting thing ever invented. Researchers labored to get the lunar soil to gradually soak up water. They also added a nutrient solution. https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2022/05/12/plants-grow-in-lunar-soil/ Turns out that it is possible to grow plants on the Moon… …although you might want to wear […]
…if you are lucky enough to live Western Europe, parts of northwestern Africa, and some of the Americans… As for why the Moon appears red… “You’ll actually be seeing every sunrise and every sunset occurring around the Earth at once. All of that light will be projected on to the Moon.” (Dr Gregory Brown, Royal […]
Stop wasting everyone’s time #FaceBook with your ridiculous #censorship – Grow up, #Zuckerberg!
Top Posts & Pages
© Matthew Apple and Taking Leave, 2009-2020. Duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. If you would like to post or copy brief excerpts from the blog, please provide a link to the original URL along with an author’s credit.
- Divers end search inside sunken tour boat off Hokkaido without finding any missing people
- Japan’s ‘Mr. Yen’ says currency could weaken to ¥150 level last seen in 1990
- Amid energy supply woes, Japan looks to the U.S. as an LNG source
- Japan Post resumes airmail services to Ukraine
- U.S. aims to arm Ukraine with advanced anti-ship missiles to fight Russian blockade
- 26,380 hits