Recent Posts: M Thomas Apple Author Page
The samples were extremely hydrophobic, and repelled water as if it were the most disgusting thing ever invented. Researchers labored to get the lunar soil to gradually soak up water. They also added a nutrient solution. https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2022/05/12/plants-grow-in-lunar-soil/ Turns out that it is possible to grow plants on the Moon… …although you might want to wear […]
…if you are lucky enough to live Western Europe, parts of northwestern Africa, and some of the Americans… As for why the Moon appears red… “You’ll actually be seeing every sunrise and every sunset occurring around the Earth at once. All of that light will be projected on to the Moon.” (Dr Gregory Brown, Royal […]
Stop wasting everyone’s time #FaceBook with your ridiculous #censorship – Grow up, #Zuckerberg!
Top Posts & Pages
© Matthew Apple and Taking Leave, 2009-2020. Duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. If you would like to post or copy brief excerpts from the blog, please provide a link to the original URL along with an author’s credit.
- U.S. aims to arm Ukraine with advanced anti-ship missiles to fight Russian blockade
- North Korea hails ‘good results’ on COVID-19 as fever cases pass 2 million
- Why is India facing its worst power crisis in over six years?
- India’s power grid creaks under hybrid work model and heat wave
- As inflation tops 2%, BOJ under pressure to prove it’s a bad kind
- 26,380 hits